Terms and Conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept that THE ELEGANCE can send you promotional emails about it’s offers and ongoing campaigns.
This Web site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than THE ELEGANCE. THE ELEGANCE is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites. THE ELEGANCE, is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by THE ELEGANCE, of the linked web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way; Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an THE ELEGANCE, official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- Make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “MLM,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Make available any material that contains software viruses, AdWare, SpyWare, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.