International Women’s Day is fast approaching on 8th March. It is a day to celebrate the women in our lives and to stand in solidarity with their struggles against their oppressors. While there are many ways you can make sure that the women in your life know that you appreciate them and recognize the importance of international women’s day, you might be at a loss of what to say. Apart from presenting them with extra special women’s day gifts easily available at e-gift stores such as The Elegance, you can also send them thoughtful texts. In addition, you could upload a picture with them, captioned with the best women’s day quotes of 2021.
Women’s Day Quotes for your Mom:
- The best friend I never wanted but always needed.
- Today, I appreciate you for the woman you are rather than just a mother.
- Mere pass Maa hai…
- “Jab ladki badi ho jati hai tab Maa uski maa nahi rehti , sehali ban jati hai” -Dilwale Dulhaniya le jayenge ( 1995).
- Mostly my mother, always my friend.
Women’s Day Quotes for your Wife:
- Blessed was the day you came in my life. You changed my world for the better. Thank you for being there. Happy Women’s Day, my love.
- All that you are, is all that I’ll ever need.
- My life became better the day you became my wife. Happy woman’s Day.
- Behind every successful man is his wife.
Women’s Day Quotes for your Girlfriend:
- Wish you a very happy women’s day. It’s you who’s making the difference in so many lives and I am one of them. Have a wonderful day!
- The courage with which you face the world everyday astounds me to no end. I love you forever and always. Thank you for being my stronghold. I am in awe of you and the passion with which you work towards your goals. Happy Woman’s Day.
- For being one of the strongest women in my life and loving me with the ferocity that you do, I thank you. Happy Women’s Day.
- I am so very blessed to have you in my life. Wishing you a very happy Woman’s Day.
- Good friends are rare and precious to have but you, am I blessed to call my “best” friend. Happy Women’s Day.
- Thank you for being my friend and my constant support, and lending me your shoulder when I needed it the most. Happy Women’s Day!
- “Sache dost aasoon ki tarah hote hai, yahan dil udaas hua, wahan wo aagaye.” – Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobara.
- “Kuch logon ke saath rehne se hi sab theek ho jata hai.” – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
- “Pyaar mein junoon hai, par dosti mein sukoon hai.” – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
So customize your women’s day cards with these amazing women’s day quotes and present them with a token of appreciation to all the women in your life.